BESTFRIEND4RENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: 30 October 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY AND THAT YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR SITE. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO USE THIS SITE.
These terms contain:
A. Website Terms and Conditions;
C. Terms of Sale.
The Bestfriend4rent website is designed for everybody to enjoy searching for and connecting with new friends. We want everybody to have positive and safe experience while using our website. Please note, the Bestfriend4rent website and the services We offer are strictly not intended as a dating website.
These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
A. Website Terms and Conditions
1. Who We are and how to contact Us
Bestfriend4rent.com (“Site”) is a Site operated by Best Website Service Ltd ("We" or “Us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12685101 and have our registered office at International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ.
To contact Us, please email email@example.com.
2. There are other terms that may apply to you
- If you purchase goods from our Site, our Terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
3. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. We may make changes to our Site
We may update and change our Site from time to time to implement improvements and updates, and to reflect changes to our service, our users' needs.
5. We may suspend or withdraw our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
6. We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
7. Our Site is for users from all over the world
Our Site is directed to people from all over the world. We do not guarantee that content available on or through our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations than UK.
8. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use only.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or our licensors.
10. Do not rely on information on this Site
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
11. We are not responsible for websites We link to
Where our Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
12. User-generated content is not approved by Us
This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by Us. The views expressed by other users on our Site do not represent our views or values.
13. How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded by other users, please contact Us here.
14. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services you pay for, which will be set out in our Subscription Terms.
Please note that We only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by Us.
15. Uploading content to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Site, or to contact other users of our Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, which is set out further below in these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to Us and indemnify Us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage We suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant Us and other users of our Site a limited license to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to Us are described in Rights you are giving Us to use material you upload in section 16 below.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
16. Rights you are giving Us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our Site, you grant Us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your content in connection with any services provided by Us and across different media until you delete the content from the Site. We may also use the content to promote our Site or services.
17. We are not responsible for any viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
18. Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
B. WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our Site, contact other users on our Site, link to our Site, or interact with our Site in any other way.
1. Prohibited uses
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see section 3 Content Standards below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
2. Interactive services
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where We do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Site, and We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
3. Content Standards
These content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (“Contribution”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Bestfriend4rent will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Bestfriend4rent, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other Sites.
4. Breach of this policy
When We consider that a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action We may take in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The actions We may take are not limited to those described above, and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate.
1. BestFriend4Rent Subscription:
1.1 By signing up to open an account and purchase subscription via bestfriend4rent.com website, as User you confirm that you have read, understand, and agree to our Terms of Sale from the time of any of your purchase with us.
1.2 These Terms of Sale are subject to change at any point. In the event of any changes made to our Terms of Sale, BestFriend4Rent will send you an email to notify you of any changes/updates made.
1.3 Please note BestFried4Rent cannot guarantee Users after any payment is made that they will find Best Friend via our website.
1.4 Subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to Best Friend’s 4 Rent accounts which includes: photos, Best Friends’ list of interests etc.
- Automatic renewal of each purchased subscription.
- Access to community of Best Friends.
- Possibility to contact Best Friend 4 Rent safely via our Video Chat.
- Opportunity to find that true Best Friend.
- 1 month subscription £15 = 150 Friend Coins or about $18
- 6 months subscription £30 = 300 Friend Coins or about $36
- 1 year subscription £55 = 550 Friend Coins or about $67.
2.1 BestFriend4Rent offers Live Video Chat to our Users. No need for subscription. Once you find someone whom you want to talk to, make sure you have enough Friend Coins. To purchase Friend Coins, go to: your account and then go to: video chat. Each Best Friend 4 Rent account will have notification if they are available for chat. Bestfriend4rent.com will be charging 20% administrative fee of the final charge from each session of Live Video Chat.
2.2 Best Friend 4 Rent charges per Video Chat may vary. Each Video Chat will last 1 minute or more. Each charge will apply for 1 minute. Best Friend 4 Rent will have opportunity to earn Friend Coins for talking to people via our Live Video Chat.
2.3 Members will have to purchase in advance enough Friend Coins to cover at least 1 minute of each Video Chat.
2.4 Value of 1 Friend Coin is £0.10 = about $0.15.
3. Access of BestFriend4Rent Services:
3.1 To access full benefits of our services, Users will have to register or login via their social media. To register Users will have to provide: name, location, nickname, date of birth, email address, Best Friend will be asked to provide up to date PAYPAL email address. where Besfriend4rent.com will be able to transfer their earnings from Video Chat.
3.2 After your successful account registration you will be able to browse thought Best Friends profiles and pick whom you want to interact with – to do so, purchase subscription or just simply chat live online – to do so purchase Friend Coins.
3.3 BestFriend4Rent reserves the right to send offers about our services and promotions to our Users.
3.4 After each purchase you will receive email with confirmation of your purchase.
4. Types of BestFriend4Rent Services:
4.1 Account with BestFriend4Rent is free. Please note that our Best Friends will be charging for Video Chat and their time.
4.2 Each Best Friend For Rent will be able to set fees for 1 minute of Video Chat. Each chat will start with 1 minute (charges will apply for each 1 minute, even if you will finish conversation before 1 minute – full charge will have to be paid in advance according to Best Friend’s charges). Please note it is down to each User if they want to be contacted or if they choose not to be contacted by specific person.
4.3 Once our Members will purchase any subscription plan it will give them full access to any Best Friend’s accounts and further option to arrange face to face meeting. Please note Best Friends will be charging per 1 hour of their time – such charge can be found by Best Friend's account.
4.4 BestFriend4Rent reserves the right to update, add or change its services. In the event of our services being updated, added or changed we will notify our customers via email.
4.5 Our service is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, however we cannot guarantee that our service will be available for all of the above time in the event of any updates, maintenance, software updates of our Website. Our Service may become unavailable in the event of any technical issues beyond BestFriend4Rent control.
5. Payments and Friend Coins:
5.1 The Friend Coins only reflects the monetary value which is 1 x Friend’s Coin = £0.10. Friend Coins are not electronic payment instrument. Our option of purchase of Friend Coins are strictly a mirror of payments made via Website. For example, if our User will buy 10 Friend Coins they will then pay £1.00.
5.2 Best Friend is in charge on how much to charge for Video Chat with reasonable amount per 1 minute.
5.3 The amount of Friend Coins will be transferred automatically into Best Friend's account. If you wish to transfer minimum of 1000 Friend Coins just press Transfer Friend Coins to your Paypal account. Please note Bestfriend4rent.com will be charging 20% administrative fee of the final charge from each session of Video Chat.
5.4 BestFriend4Rent will not be liable for wrong money transfers in the event if User will provide incorrect Paypal details. Best Friend 4 Rent should only use their own Paypal account. All payments will be made to our User’s from Live Video Chat within 7 working days only after User will gather minimum of 1000 Friend Coins.
5.5 All Users of our service are obliged themselves to pay any taxes, or any other charges, in regards to existing regulations according to their country of residence.
5.6 All Users are able to transfer Friend Coins to another User in connection to BestFriend4Rent purchased services.
5.7 If User’s account will be blocked, or at a request closed, and if there are outstanding Friend Coins we will issue them refund (equivalent amount of Friend Coins to the value of money).
6. Cancellation of Subscription:
6.1 These Terms of Sale will remain in effect while you use our BestFriend4Rent Services.
6.2 You may cancel your subscription at any point.